The Prince Albert frame is a nice reliable hardtail mountain bike frame designed to take a 120-140mm travel suspension fork.
This latest incarnation of the Prince Albert frame uses Reynolds 725 heat treated and butted cro-moly steel tubes meaning this new version is not only lighter than previous (Reynolds 520) versions, but is still strong enough to waltz through all 5 of the new CEN stress testing regulations which all mountain bike frames made after 1st January 2010 must comply with.
We've sold over 500 Prince Alberts since the model was first introduced in 2004 and only 4 frames have ever been broken. So when you buy a Prince Albert not only can you be confident that you're buying a frame that rides well, but also a dependable piece of kit that can take pretty much whatever you and the mountain throw at it.
Prince Albert specification
- 15.5", 17" & 19" (measured from centre of BB to top of seat tube)
- Reynolds 725 double butted & heat treated cro-moly front triangle, ring reinforced cro-moly head tube, 4130 cro-moly seat stays and chain stays
- Effective Top Tube Lengths:
- 15.5" frame = 22.5"
17" frame = 23.25"
19" frame = 24"
- Head Angle:
- 70 degrees
(recommended travel 120mm to 140mm)
- Seat Angle:
- 74 degrees
- Chain Stay Length:
- BB Height:
- Seat Post Size:
- Seat Clamp Size:
- 30mm (29.8mm may also fit)
- Front Mech Size
- 28.6mm top pull
- BB Shell:
- Max Rear Disc Size:
- Colours (subject to change without notice):
- Pearl Orange and Kawasaki Green
£295 including UK mainland delivery
To order a Dialled Bikes product, please e-mail us to check availability and current colours/prices.